Designed for the runner in need of some extra stability, the Europa provides premier cushioning, a precision fit, and structured support that helps control foot motion and avoid over-pronation.
Shop all Women's Athletic Shoes
- STABILITY: For runners who need extra structure & cushioning
- Innovative UA SpeedForm® construction molds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction
- Coreshort midfoot panels provide ultimate lockdown fit & flexible support
- Lightweight mesh used on the tongue & toebox to enhance fit & increase ventilation
- External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
- Embedded sockliner for added cushioning, support & seamless comfort
- Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compressed foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Micro G® heel unit & medial posting increase stabilization
- Dual density medial post helps prevent over-pronation
- Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive
- High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz.