1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TOENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Sponsor: The Under Armour Facebook Gift Card Sweepstakes(the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Under Armour, Inc., 1020 Hull Street,Baltimore, MD 21230 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open onlyto legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who areeighteen (18) years (or the age of majority in their state of residence, ifhigher than age 18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor and its affiliatecompanies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings andchildren) and household members of each such employees are not eligible. Additionally, individuals who are underendorsement agreements, sponsorship agreements orother similar relationship with Sponsor as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’ssole discretion, are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws andregulations. By participating in this Promotion,entrants (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agree fullyand unconditionally to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor’s decisions,which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfillingall requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry: To enter contestants must enter a valid email address onthe Facebook application and follow the directions to complete andsubmit the entry form. No other methodof entry will be accepted. Entries willbe accepted May 13, 2016 – May 27, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). All references to a time of day arereferences to the time in Baltimore, Maryland. The Sponsor is not responsiblefor lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, andsuch entries will be deemed invalid. Limit one entry per person. All entriesbecome the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by theauthorized Facebook account holder associated with the username used to entervia Facebook. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural personwho is assigned to a username by Facebook.com. Participants must enter usingonly a Facebook.com account subscribed to and registered in his/her name. Thepotential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she isthe authorized account holder of the user name/Facebook Account associated withthe winning entry. Automated entries(including but not limited to entries submitted using any robot, script, macroor other automated service) are not permitted and will be disqualified.
5. Drawing: A representative of theSponsor will randomly select up to three(3) potential Promotion winner(s) from all eligible entries received during thePromotion Period on or about May 27, 2016. The potential winner(s) will be notified in person and/or by phoneand/or by email or mail or express mail, whichever is deemed appropriate by theSponsor, using the contact information provided on the entry. If potential winner does not respond to notification by Sponsor within twentyfour (24) hours of its transmission, or should an email notice, after up to two(2) attempts, be returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will bedisqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Each of the potential winner(s) (and his/herparent/legal guardian if winner is an eligible minor) must sign and return toSponsor a Declaration and Release provided by Sponsor (where permitted by law)in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, orfails to sign and return the Declaration and Release such potential winnerforfeits prize. Each potential winnermust continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner isdisqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to analternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Onlythree (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remainun-awarded. The odds of winning theprize depend upon the actual number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize(s): Each winner will receive one (1)Under Armour gift card worth $100.00. Total prize retail value estimated at $100.00. Any difference between thestated value and actual value of the Prize(s) will not be awarded. Except for the cost of the Prize(s), expensesand costs, including but not limited to, federal, state and local taxes or other expensesare the responsibility solely of the winner. Insurance, gratuities andother expenses not listed are the responsibility of the winner. Prize isnon-transferable and no substitution or cash redemption will be made, except incase of the unavailability of the prize or a prize component, Sponsor reservesthe right to award a prize of equal or greater value. If a winner cannot acceptthe prize as stated, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, toaward such prize to an alternate winner or not to award the unclaimed prize. Ifa winner cannot accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited in itsentirety and awarded to an alternate winner. The value of the prize will be taxable to prize winner as income. Upon entry into the Promotion, potential prizewinner(s) and all other entrants are requiredto comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules,and regulations. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the prizewinner or potential prize winner who is unable or unavailable to acceptor utilize prize as described herein.
Sponsor reserves the right todisqualify any participant if, in their sole discretion, such participant isnot in alignment with Sponsor’s values or if awarding a prize to the participantcould result in public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or couldreflect unfavorably on Sponsor. Additionally, in such case, if the Sponsor hasalready delivered the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to require the participantto return the prize and award the prize to an alternate winner based on thecriteria in paragraph 5 above.
7. Release: By participating, winnerand contestants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and theirrespective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors,advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of theirrespective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employeesand agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim orcause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, ordamage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion orreceipt or use or misuse of anyprize.
8.Publicity:Except where prohibited,participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s and participants (and ifeligible minor, his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s) consent to Sponsor’s andits agents’ use of their name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/orhometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, withoutfurther payment or consideration.
9.General Conditions: Noncompliance with these Termsand Conditions may result in disqualification and all associated entries willbe void. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMSAND CONDITIONS BY THE PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE PRIZE WINNER THATWILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION)WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALLPRIVILEGES AS THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspendand/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technicalfailures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs theintegrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor inits sole discretion. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, the Sponsor willconduct a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries receivedprior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. Sponsorreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual itfinds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotionor to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any otherpromotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by anyperson to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion maybe a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made,Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullestextent permitted by law. Sponsor’sfailure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitutea waiver of that term.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties arenot responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whethercaused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programmingassociated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) computer, online, telephone,cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions,failures, connections, availability, garbled or jumbled transmissions, serviceprovider, Internet, web site or other accessibility or availability issues,traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or any technicalmalfunctions that may occur; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part ofthe entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which mayoccur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5)late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damageto persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole orin part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor makes no representation or warrantiesconcerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded. If for any reason an entrant's entry isconfirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed orcorrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, providedthat if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of thePromotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion,may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received upto the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes willbe awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming orany other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth inthese Terms and Conditions to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves theright to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among alllegitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: As a condition of participatingin this Promotion, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot beresolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connectedwith the Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any formof class action, exclusively, before a court of competent jurisdiction locatedin Baltimore, Maryland, which court shall apply the laws of the state ofMaryland without regard for rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, entrant shall, under nocircumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, or consequentialdamages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’sactual out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated with participating in thePromotion, and entrant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied orincreased.
13. WinnerList: To find out the winners, send aself-addressed stamped envelope after May 27, 2016 to: Under Armour, Attn: Legal Department/UA Facebook Gift CardSweepstakes,1020 Hull Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21230.
This Promotion is in no waysponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.Participant understands that s/he is providing his/her information so that s/hecan be contacted if s/he is selected as a winner and that s/he is not providinghis/her information to Facebook.