1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Unless otherwise specified by Under Armour,Inc. (the “Sponsor”) these terms and conditions cover routine contests andsweepstakes conducted by the Sponsor (individually, the “Promotion”). In theevent Sponsor provides specific terms and conditions for a specific contest orsweepstakes, those terms and conditions apply to participation in that specificcontest or sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: Unless otherwisespecified, the Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 UnitedStates and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years (or the age ofmajority in their state of residence, if higher than age 18) of age or older atthe time of entry. To be eligible to enter or participate in the Promotion,individuals must follow the instructions as specified online or announced at anevent (the “Promotional Message”) and must fulfill all eligibility requirementsof the Promotion. Employees of the Sponsor, and its affiliate companies as wellas the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and householdmembers of each such employees are not eligible. Additionally, individuals who are underendorsement agreements, sponsorship agreementsor other similar relationship with Sponsor as determined by Sponsor inSponsor’s sole discretion, are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws andregulations. By participating in this Promotion,entrants (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agree fullyand unconditionally to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor’s decisions,which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfillingall requirements set forth herein.
4. NCAAand High School Eligibility: Due to NCAA and high school state associationeligibility rules, neither NCAA Varsity student athletes or high school studentathletes are eligible to enter this Promotion. However NCAA student athleteswho have exhausted their eligibility may participate. SPONSOR IS NOTRESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION RESULTING ININELIGIBILITY AS AN AMATEUR ATHLETE.
5. Entry: The Promotion will takeplace during the dates and times (the “Promotion Period”) specified in thePromotional Message posted by the Sponsor. The Sponsor may change the dates and/or terms of the Promotion withoutprior notice. Any material changes will be posted by the Sponsor where thePromotion was advertised or on www.ua.com or www.Facebook.com/UnderArmour. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost,misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, and suchentries will be deemed invalid. Limit one entry per person. All entries becomethe property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In case of dispute as to the identity of any onlineentrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of theemail address submitted at the time of entry or in the case of entry via asocial media account, the email and username used to join the social mediaplatform. “Authorized account holder” isdefined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by anInternet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g.,business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigningemail addresses for the domain name associated with the submitted emailaddress. Any potential winner may berequested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorizedaccount holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Automated entries (including but not limitedto entries submitted using any robot, script, macro or other automated service)are not permitted and will be disqualified.
STANDARD TEXT MESSAGING RATES MAY APPLY.
6. Selection of winner(s): Unlessotherwise specified in the Promotional Message, a representative of the Sponsor will randomly select the number of winnersdescribed in the Promotional Message from all eligible entries received duringthe Promotion Period. The potential winner(s) will be notified by the Sponsoras indicated in the Promotional Message.
7. Prize(s): Promotion prizes and their values will beindicated when the Sponsor announces the Promotion. Except for the cost of theprize, expenses and costs, including but not limited to, ground transportation,meals, lodging (in the case of an event), federal, state and local taxes orother expenses are the responsibility solely of the winner. Unless otherwiseannounced, all prizes will be mailed by the Sponsor to the winner. Winners must respond to Sponsor’s request formailing information within 48 hours of their first attempt at contact.Promotion winner(s) will be required to provide their complete address, date ofbirth and phone number to claim a prize. The winner assumes the risk of theprize’s loss and the Sponsor will not be responsible for the safe arrival ofthe prize or prize certificate. If a Promotion is open to entrants under theage of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian mustclaim the prize. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the forfeitureof the prize. A winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimedwithin thirty (30) days (or sooner for time sensitive prizes) of winning.Unless otherwise specified or required by law, if a prize is not claimed noalternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of theSponsor. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes,except that the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes ofcomparable value or cash. Each prize is expressly limited to the item(s)announced by the Sponsor and does not include taxes, gratuities or any otherexpenses. The value of the prize will betaxable to prize winner as income. Upon entry into the Promotion, potential prizewinner(s) and all other entrants arerequired to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws,rules, and regulations. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation tothe prize winner or potential prizewinner who is unable or unavailable toaccept or utilize prize as described herein. Other restrictions mayapply. In the case that theprize includes an event, and the winner(s) engage(s)in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxiousor threatening, illegal, unsafe or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threatenor harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the winnersparticipation at the event or other applicable experience early, in whole or inpart, and send the winner home with no further compensation. Sponsorreserves the right to disqualify any participant if, in their sole discretion,such participant is not in alignment with Sponsor’s values or if awarding aprize to the participant could result in public disrepute, contempt, scandal orridicule or could reflect unfavorably on Sponsor. Additionally, in such case,if the Sponsor has already delivered the prize, Sponsor reserves the right torequire the participant to return the prize and award the prize to an alternatewinner based on the criteria announced during the Promotion Period. In the case that theprize includes a gift card, the gift card prize is subject to standard termsfrom issuer of card.
8. Release: By participating, winner and contestants agreeto release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries,affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prizesuppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’sofficers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “ReleasedParties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but notlimited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arisingout of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9.Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’sand participants (and if eligible minor, his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s)consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of their name, likeness, photograph,voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in anymedia, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10.General Conditions: Noncompliance withthese Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification and all associatedentries will be void. ANY VIOLATION OFTHESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY THE PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE PRIZEWINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’SSOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION ASTHE PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES ANDALL PRIVILEGES AS THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspendand/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technicalfailures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs theintegrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor inits sole discretion. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, the Sponsor willconduct a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries receivedprior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. Sponsorreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual itfinds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotionor to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any otherpromotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by anyperson to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion maybe a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made,Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullestextent permitted by law. Sponsor’sfailure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitutea waiver of that term.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsiblefor: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants,printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with orutilized in the Promotion; (2) computer, online, telephone, cable, network,electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures,connections, availability, garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider,Internet, web site or other accessibility or availability issues, trafficcongestion, or unauthorized human intervention or any technical malfunctionsthat may occur; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entryprocess or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in theadministration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost,undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to personsor property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part,from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor makes no representation or warrantiesconcerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded. If for any reason an entrant's entry isconfirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed orcorrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, providedthat if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of thePromotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion,may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received upto the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes willbe awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming orany other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth inthese Terms and Conditions to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves theright to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among alllegitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that any andall disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of actionarising out of or connected with the Promotion shall be resolved individually,without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court ofcompetent jurisdiction located in Baltimore, Maryland, which court shall applythe laws of the state of Maryland without regard for rules of conflicts oflaw. In any such dispute, entrant shall,under no circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, orconsequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, otherthan entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated withparticipating in the Promotion, and entrant hereby waives all rights to havedamages multiplied or increased.
14. WinnerList: To find out the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope afterthe Promotion Period has ended to:Under Armour, Attn: Legal Department (please be sure to specify the name of thePromotion),1020 Hull Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21230.