Men’s coldblack® Split II Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.Shop All Mens Sneakers
When you step into UA’s advanced running shoes, you'll feel it. They may be lightweight, but they're equally supportive. Our unrivaled Micro G® foam midsole is light, low, tough, and ultra-responsive. Its claim to fame is the ability to convert the downward impact of each stride into forward energy. Now add revolutionary coldblack® technology to block the heat of the sun. UA innovation to keep you going strong wherever you run…from the road to the desert.
- Revolutionary coldblack® technology reflects IR and heat rays, so even dark colors don’t get as hot, keeping you cooler in the blazing sun
- Thin, light, full-length Micro G® foam cushions as well as any traditional, bulkier foam, and also rebounds your heel-strike energy, creating forward momentum
- Durable, seamless HeatGear® fabric wicks sweat to keep your feet cool and dry
- Tough, lightweight carbon and blown rubber outsole cushions as well as provides superior traction
- External TPU heel counter locks your heel down, delivering abrasion-free comfort as you drop the hammer
- Ortholite™ molded sockliner delivers a locked-in, slip-free hold inside the shoe
- Weight: 9.85 oz.