If you're a distance runner, the UA HOVR™ Sonic will feel like a brand new running experience. As soon as your foot hits the pavement, you'll know why UA HOVR cushioning is such a game-changer: this shoe gives you a light and responsive ride, for mile after mile after mile. The breathable, structured knit on top locks your foot in, while a removable sockliner lets you customize your insole.
Shop all Men's Athletic ShoesHow would you rate our product descriptions & photos?
- DIGITALLY CONNECTED: (UA.com & Brand House Exclusive!) UA’s Record Sensor™ technology tracks, analyzes & stores virtually every running metric so you know exactly what you need to do to get better
- UA HOVR® technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR® foam to give back the energy you put in
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- Microthread upper dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength & unmatched comfort to help you go the distance
- Ventilated midfoot panel increases breathability
- Unique tongue construction is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
- External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
- Removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner molds to the foot for customized comfort & cushion
- Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive
- High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact
- UA’s Record Sensor™ is secured in watertight casing in the shoe’s midsole so it won’t get wet or damaged
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 9.6oz