Men’s UA Micro G® Monza Storm Running Shoes
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.Shop All Mens Sneakers
Named for one of the fastest racetracks in the world—one where the drivers are basically on full-throttle, non-stop, every lap—the UA Micro G® Monza are built to ride like the open-wheeled cars that race there: low, ultra-light and designed for near constant ground contact. The upper is made of a protective, light ripstop with UA Storm technology, so water falls right off, making it ideal for colder, wetter days on the pavement. The result: superior stability, just the right amount of cushion…and raw speed.
- UA Storm footwear uses DWR technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight
- Integrated midfoot structure with heel lockdown, built for support that doesn’t add weight
- Micro G® cushioning in the heel rebounds your impact into forward momentum
- Molded 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- High abrasion EVA on the outsole keeps constant contact for a smooth ride and transition
- Light, high-abrasion foam on outsole covers zones that get less tread for full ground contact
- Offset: 6 mm
- Weight: 8.0 oz.