Behold, a hiking boot that actually reacts to the weather—and you. Reactor insulation works to warm you up when you’re cold, then cool you off before you start to overheat.
Shop all Men's Boots
- UA Reactor Intelligent insulation adapts to any degree of activity—it's warmer when you slow down & cooler when you start heating up
- UA Storm waterproof membrane repels water without sacrificing breathability
- PU coated, textile upper provides maximum durability & abrasion resistance
- Anafoam overlay anatomically molded for precise fit
- Welded synthetic toe cap for protection & durability
- TPU heel cradle for stability
- Anti-microbial OrthoLite® sockliner molds to the shape of the foot for amazing underfoot comfort
- Dual density EVA midsole with Charged™ foam for responsive comfort
- Michelin® Oc Outsole Compound for excellent outdoor traction
- Michelin® Wild Dig Decent’R outsole lug pattern designed for shedding mud & debris in all conditions
- Height: 7.25"
- Weight: 17.44 oz.