Men’s UA Spine™ TRB Shoes
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.Shop All Mens Sneakers
This is the next big thing in training shoes: UA Spine™ technology. A mid cut gives you the stability you need. The mesh and MPZ® padding upper give you a balance of ventilation and protection. Then underneath, where the real work is done, you have exclusive UA Spine™ technology. It was engineered to be the perfect combination of light and supportive.
- Mid-cut height for greater stability during training—on field or off
- UA Spine™ chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound and energy return
- Breathable mesh upper with an underlying MPZ® structure for protection and lightweight support
- TPU heel counter for greater stability without being too rigid for comfort
- Full length molded 4D Foam® sockliner and collar conform to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- Solid rubber outsole provides full ground contact and superior traction, while carbon rubber adds durability in the heel
- Weight: 9.7 oz.