Women's UA HOVR™ Sonic 4 Pride Running Shoes
This year's UA Pride collection supports the Pride Center of Maryland and their new Heath & Wellness center, dedicated to serving and being a safe space for Maryland's sexual and gender minorities.
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- Responsive UA HOVR™ cushioning reduces impact, returns energy & helps propel you forward
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper for ultimate breathability
- Tongue is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
- One-piece heel construction with external TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
- Removable sockliner molds to the foot for customized comfort & cushion
- Blown rubber under the forefoot & high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb ground contact
- Style #: 3024391
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 8.18 oz.
- Lace type: Standard tie
Fit & Care
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning