An extra supportive, mid-cut runner shouldn’t have to feel stiff or bulky. The Highlight Delta 2 uses premium cushioning, a lightweight knit upper, and a stretch-cuff ankle collar for a flexible, next-to-skin fit and a modern look.
Shop all Men's Athletic ShoesHow would you rate our product descriptions & photos?
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- Threadborne knit upper for a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength
- Reflective threads throughout upper to increase safety & visibility during low-light training
- Molded heel cup offers a form-fit that keeps the foot from sliding
- Ribbed ankle collar provides a snug, bootie-like fit with an extended cut for unparalleled support
- Lacing system features deeply cut eyestays built to move freely with the foot
- Molded Charged Cushioning® sockliner forms to the foot for a personalized fit & unrivaled comfort
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Multi-surface traction patterned outsole engineered to grip any surface
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Reflective detailing under the heel for increased visibility
- Offset: 4 mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz.