Women's UA Micro G® Split II Running Shoe
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.Shop All Womens Sneakers
Your feet work up a ton of heat when you’re pounding the pavement. That’s why we created the Women’s UA Micro G® Split II. These next generation running shoes are not only lightweight and super-responsive—they’re built with our signature UA HeatGear® fabric to pull away excess heat; eliminating the sweat, slippage, and irritation that can slow you down. And the outsole delivers a high-performing mix of carbon and blown rubber for incredible traction and durability on the road, track, or treadmill. All you have to do is lace ‘em up and let loose.
- Revolutionary Micro G® foam midsole delivers light, low, ultra-responsive performance cushioning for enhanced stability and comfort
- Signature UA HeatGear® fabric wicks sweat away from your foot for a cooler, drier run
- Seamless construction delivers a second-skin fit
- External TPU heel counter and molded Ortholite™ sockliner deliver a locked-in, slip-free fit
- The outsole is composed of blown rubber in the forefoot for added cushion and carbon rubber in the heel for extra durability
- Weight: 8.62 oz.